Full Time $59,500 jobs
- Review report requirements with the requestor to ensure a full understanding of the needs in order to build the report in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize and time management skills to schedule time to work on the business, as well as in the business.
- Who we are looking for:
- Can work comfortably within tight turnaround times and fluid deadlines.
- Identify and appropriately react to any changes in risk arising at time of issue (10%).
- The Personal Plan Squad – an agile squad dedicated to the growth of Personal Plan – is currently looking for an analytical, proactive, strategic thinker to join…
- The New Business Senior Quote Specialist ensures Requests to Quotes are quoted correctly, agreed upon Discretionary Spending Account is applied and proposal…
- Proactively identify consolidation needs, help guide clients achieve their financial goals; guiding them to solutions for their current situation, risk profile,…
- Proactively identify opportunities and make recommendations to help clients achieve their financial goals; recommend solutions considering the clients' current…
- We are currently seeking a Life Claims Consultant for our client base across Canada.
- Empathic, professional, highly organized and tenacious, the successful…
- Reporting to the Assistant Vice President and Regional Director, the individual is responsible for assisting with the successful acquisition and retention of…
- With regional offices across Canada, we offer a range of comprehensive group benefit plans including health and dental care, emergency travel assistance,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.