Full Time $52,400 jobs
- The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting senior professionals in a wide variety of physical hydrogeology projects.
- Responsible for the completion of various field investigations (test pits, borehole drilling, sampling), monitoring and associated reporting for a variety of…
- Under the leadership of the Project Manager in Markham, the Field Technician will participate in the conception and development of various residential,…
- Assist the project engineer in efforts to ensure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget.
- Leads the production of project drawings.
- Work Daily in Revit and must be able to create, edit and manage the following;
- Project set up to corporate standards or BIM execution plan.
- Mentor electrical designer level staff on all of their responsibilities.
- Responsible for meeting firms engineering quality levels for discipline on assigned…
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Reporting to the Vice President of Environmental Services, this person will be responsible for a broad range…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.