Full Time $52,400 jobs in Concord, ON
$40.60 an hour
- We are currently seeking an experienced full time Project Manager who will be commercial, institutional and retail construction projects, nationally.
- Professional designation and/or PMP certification is an asset.
- 8+ years of project management or senior engineering experience;
Giesecke and Devrient Corporate
- Provide overall management for client projects, strategic initiatives and changes from initiation to closure.
- Chair the internal and external steering committee…
Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
- The Project Manager brings the leadership required to effectively manage the full execution of all projects within their assigned brands.
Clark Construction Management
- The project manager is accountable for safety, schedule, cost, quality and general overall project performance, and is responsible for promoting close and…
- Mercatus is constantly pushing into new territory so this role will definitely require an agile individual able to adjust according.
- This role requires an individual with a strong technical background, a proven track record of successfully leading cross functional teams and the drive to work…
- With every project we undertake, we do so with the understanding that we have the vision, knowledge, skills and ability to generate innovative solutions that…
- As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful project execution through the entire SDLC of KUBRA's billing and payment software.
- The Project Manager is responsible for managing a list of multiple projects with regard to timing, budget and client satisfaction.
- You will work closely with other departments including engineering, product, customer success and R&D.
- In this role, you will be exposed to financial industry…
- The position of the Project Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all language projects.
- Set and manage client expectations.
$75,000 a year
- Up to $75,000 per year based on experience.
- The Project Manager is responsible to plan, organize, direct, control construction from start to finish according to…
Richmond Hill, ON
- The successful candidate must be able to think independently and have a minimum of 2-3 years Project Management experience preferably in a construction…
- This is a Head Office based position in Concord, Ontario.
- Managing a team of site-based construction project coordinators and superintendents.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.