Full Time $52,400 jobs in Concord, ON
- Detail oriented, strong organizational and time management skills.
- Provide in depth Commodity Confirmation product support to our Global Sales and Trading Front…
- By joining the team, you will participate in growing the business by providing exceptional and efficient service and by taking care of administrative duties…
- Respond to client-initiated contact, assisting them with a full range of financial transactions.
- This unique position calls on your client-focused sales…
- You will be a key contributor and first point of referral for Fraud Operations employees supporting day to day delivery and execution of complex/specialized…
- Candidates join as full-time, permanent employees with the option to rotate.
- The program complements our existing efforts to increase diverse talent in senior…
- You will also be responsible for applying appropriate risk management strategies, which will impact on the company’s financial results, reputation and…
- Heavy calendar management – owns and coordinates heavy, complex meeting schedule which often includes multiple time zones.
- Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus.
- Your attention to detail, focus on superior quality and strong analytical skills will make you an excellent candidate for the role.
- Client Experience (CX) is the decision maker for all new business models, client change and client operating model amendments and will be party to the new…
- This unique position calls on your client-focused sales expertise and natural problem-solving skills to maximize each client interaction.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.