Full Time $50,300 jobs
- Reporting to the President & CEO, the Business Analyst will provide strategic business research and financial analysis.
- Conduct activities in such areas as server builds, operating system upgrades, capacity planning, performance tuning, resource optimization, and monitoring.
- Ensure proper operations of the facilities (i.e. Fuelling & movement of aircraft);
- Ensure building, trucks and other equipment are clean and well maintained;
- Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Cost Accountant will be responsible for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, costing projects,…
- Perform and ensure proper completion of all maintenance activities related to aircraft, both in the hangar and on the ramp;
- Valid Transport Canada M2 licence;
- The Facility Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for performing routine building maintenance inspections, repairs and service.
- Perform and ensure proper completion of all maintenance activities related to Sky Service FBO aircraft, both in the hangar and on the ramp;
- Coordinate the maintenance operations and communicate to the appropriate resource.
- Prepare work packages for inspections and projects and order required parts.
- Ensure the delivery of ‘best in class’ pilot/crew services to Skyservice Managed Clients, and foster a culture that attracts, retains, engages and drives…
- We are seeking an experienced, driven and strategic Human Resources Business Partner who will partner with leaders to support and advise on a full range of HR…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.