Full Time $50,300 jobs
- Emergency certification is not required, but physicians working here should be comfortable providing acute emergent care.
The Vancouver Island Health Authority (Island Health) has an opportunity for a Locum Pediatrician to join the Department of Pediatrics at the Campbell River…
- In this service contract position the nurse practitioner will work collaboratively with an inter-disciplinary health care team to provide culturally safe urgent…
Island Health has opportunities for locum Anesthesiologists to join a team of four colleagues in a busy anesthesia practice at the Cowichan District Hospital…
- We have a Family Practice Residency Program and are involved in both medical student and residency teaching.
- Eligible Physicians may be eligible for additional…
- Academic affiliation with the University of British Columbia (UBC) postgraduate programs and the Island Medical School undergraduate programs is available.
- Affiliation with the University of British Columbia’s Island Medical Program provides teaching opportunities to medical students and residents.
- Eligible applicants hold Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada certification in Anesthesiology and are eligible for full licensure with the College…
- Start and end date for this temporary position is flexible to suit the successful candidate.
- Patients may have comorbid, anxiety disorders, personality…
- Your complex patients will also have access to acute and rehabilitation programs in Victoria, Duncan, and Ladysmith as part of an innovative Island-wide…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.