Full Time $50,300 jobs in Concord, ON
Sixsense Strategy Group
$55,000 - $62,500 a year
- Reporting to our Business Operations Manager, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing expert administrative and organizational support to the…
- The Executive Assistant will support the Co-CEO in a fast-paced position that requires a flawless work ethic as well as being able to juggle a multitude of…
$30 an hour
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Establish and co-ordinate administrative policies and procedures.
- The Executive Coordinator will be required to provide confidential and discretionary support to the President of Today’s Shopping Choice (TSC) and occasionally…
- The Centre for Study of Insurance Operations (CSIO) is a national insurance association representing over 38,000 brokers, insurance companies, and software…
$31 an hour
- The Executive Assistant will work directly with the CEO or executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties.
- Schedule internal and external meetings and conference calls for supported executives.
- Type general correspondence and various legal/HR documents (including, in…
- You will be a key member of the Vantage team and provide exceptional administrative and operational support to the Vantage managing directors and executive team…
- You will ensure outstanding, efficient and professional administrative support to our CEO and COO.
- You are highly organised, able to strategically prioritize,…
- Job Type: Full Time / Permanent.
- The Executive Assistant manages all administrative and secretarial tasks for a member of our leadership team.
- ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes.
- Maintain executives’ appointment schedules by planning and…
- Performs a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, financial and human resources administration and provides professional support to one or more Managers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.