Full Time $50,300 jobs in Concord, ON
- The Account Manager is a member of the direct (outside) sales team who has responsibility for the sustainable development and growth of Powell’s customer-base…
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
Space Age | The Future Company
$40,000 - $100,000 a year
- Space Age's Account Managers go above and beyond, to identify interest and increase sales, at every opportunity.
- Positive outlook / optimistic approach to life.
- The Account Coordinator is the entry level position in account management and acts primarily as an internal liaison, representing their assignments to Agency…
- If secured the anticipated project will provide.
- The incumbent will work with management team members to facilitate revenue, profit and growth objectives to…
- The Account Manager sells and promotes Life Time Fitness memberships, programs, services, and products by motivating current and prospective members to achieve…
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a…
- Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will participate with the Account team in executing account strategy and focus on ensuring that client requirements are…
- 4+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles.
- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers.
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- Come experience the excitement of innovation driving exponential growth!*.
- Identify, qualify, secure and WIN sales opportunities throughout the Ontario and…
- The Account Manager owns client relationships, executes account plans, and acts as the intermediary between clients and Noise’s Production team during projects.
- At TELUS, we’re looking for accomplished sales professionals who are obsessed with exceeding customer expectations and surpassing revenue targets.
- Reporting to the Retail Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the sales and marketing strategy & targets.
- Responsible for executing and driving new and existing recruitment initiatives.
- Employ traditional sourcing methodologies through online job boards and industry…
- Building strong relationships with your customers and colleagues.
- Working closely with our delivery teams and partners to create innovative solutions for your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.