Full Time $50,300 jobs in Concord, ON
- WSP is currently seeking a Construction Inspector to join our Rail & Transit department, located at our Toronto project office.
- WSP is currently seeking a Construction Claims Analyst – Schedule, to join our Rail & Transit team located at our client’s project office in Toronto.
- Reporting to the Manager, this position will be responsible for managing and monitoring safety programs and activities on a major project.
- Provides review, analysis and evaluation of construction cost and claims;
- Assists management in the development and communication of enhanced KPIs to support…
- You will assume overall management of projects in the maritime sector throughout its lifecycle (from planning, concept to detailed engineering to tender for…
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Reporting to the Manager, this position will be responsible…
- Review, analyze and compare Monthly Schedule Updates to ensure that they comply with the approved Target Schedules, reflect the actual progress to date and that…
- Soft skills; able to interact, as part of a team, with all types of clients and teammates; proactive and able to manage time well; able to build relationships;
- Reporting to the GTA Regional Director this position will be responsible for contributing to the Roof Consulting, Building Envelope and/or Structural…
- Lead and deliver consulting services to Airport Baggage Handling Systems (BHS) projects to: develop concept and detail design, cost estimation, preparation of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.