Full Time $50,100 jobs in Maple Ridge, BC
- The Associate Product Manager, Hematology, combines their passion for science with an interest in business and the market to advance STEMCELL’s mandate of…
- Ability to quickly grasp and with minimal supervision address the implications of a full range of financial, business and economic issues in a rapidly changing…
- Demonstrated ability in project management and time management to ensure completion of tasks on a priority basis.
- High level of critical thinking.
- The Manufacturing Technician will work as part of a team to complete the manufacturing process to prepare products and materials.
- The Associate Product Manager, Pluripotent Stem Cell is responsible for supporting one or more products and product lines for Pluripotent Stem Cell Team.
- The Accounts Receivable (AR) Administrator is responsible for handling all aspects of the AR process and other ad hoc duties as required.
- The Quality Assurance Associate role at STEMCELL assists in the maintenance of the STEMCELL Quality Management System (QMS) and compliance to applicable…
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Regularly update the ERP and other related systems for prices, lead times and other parameters…
- Manage invoices and maintain real time budget versus actual reporting for assigned budgets.
- Manage complex and challenging calendars, including scheduling…
- The Customer Master Data Specialist position reports to the Manager, Master Data Management and is responsible for maintaining sales master data objects while…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.