Full Time $50,100 jobs in Maple Ridge, BC
- The Customer Master Data Specialist position reports to the Manager, Master Data Management and is responsible for maintaining sales master data objects while…
- The Cleanroom Technologist is an essential team member who will be involved in cutting edge life science manufacturing.
- Shift work will be required.
- The Online Marketing Coordinator (Products) supports STEMCELL’s online marketing through its website, marketing automation, online and mobile application…
- Proficient at time management and multi-tasking.
- The Flow Cytometry Specialist within the Research & Development department is responsible for independently…
- The Program Associate, Primary Cells, plays a key role in expanding STEMCELL’s rapidly growing primary cells product lines.
- Reporting to the Sr Manager, Global HR Operations, the Global Compensation & Benefits Specialist is the key resource to support delivery of the company’s global…
- The Data Analyst, Operations is responsible for analyzing and trending operational data that will identify opportunities for increasing process efficiencies and…
- The Quality Assurance Associate role at STEMCELL assists in the maintenance of the STEMCELL Quality Management System (QMS) and compliance to applicable…
- The Quality Assurance Associate will maintain global STEMCELL records and documents related to the Quality Management System.
- The Conference Coordinator is responsible for organizing all aspects of conferences, sponsorships and promotional material for the marketing department.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.