Full Time $50,100 jobs in Maple Ridge, BC
- The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring successful delivery of multi-disciplinary projects that align to STEMCELL’s corporate growth initiatives.
- The Manufacturing Operations Associate, Master Data will work as part of a team to set up and maintain system data and manufacturing instructions required for…
- The Receiver will be responsible for providing logistical support for the movement, storage, control and protection of raw materials, supplies, work in process…
- Proven organizational and time management skills to manage multiple initiatives and tasks.
- Manage complex calendars, and schedule meetings with participants in…
- The Manufacturing Technician will work as part of a team to complete the manufacturing process to prepare products and materials.
- Strong time management, multitasking, and organizational skills.
- The Specialist’s primary responsibility is to provide product and scientific support to new and…
- The NPI Coordinator will work within the Process Development Operations team to support the commercialization of new products as they move to market.
- The Customer Master Data Specialist position reports to the Manager, Master Data Management and is responsible for maintaining sales master data objects while…
- Excellent time management, planning & organizing skills.
- Assist to ensure the approved project scope is delivered on time and within budget.
- We currently have an opening for a QC Analyst, Master Cell Bank in our Quality Control Department, for the Vancouver office.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.