Full Time $50,100 jobs in Maple Ridge, BC
- The Research Associate on the Bioengineering Team will be responsible for testing new and existing products, product components, competing products and platform…
- The Technician, Assembly and Labeling will work as part of the Assembly and Labeling Team to ensure that all work orders are completed each day.
- The Receptionist is a member of the Facilities Department and is responsible for fulfilling STEMCELL’s reception services at the assigned office location(s), in…
- The Master Data Specialist position reports to the Manager, Master Data Management and is responsible for maintaining master data in various areas of the…
- The Planning Coordinator will work with various departments to setup New Products and fulfill internal requests on time.
- Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Human Resources, the Manager, Systems and Occupational Training is responsible for the quality standards associated to…
- The QC Analyst is responsible for testing of finished products, in-process products and raw materials, including all analysis and documentation.
- The Program Associate, Primary Cells, plays a key role in expanding STEMCELL’s rapidly growing primary cells product lines.
- The Associate Product Manager (Assoc. PM) contributes to STEMCELL’s goal of helping scientists advance science by representing the voice of the market and…
- Here are a few good reasons of why you’re the best fit for an Operations Coordinator role within the Research & Development Department: you have a positive “can…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.