Full Time $30,000 jobs in Concord, ON
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Full time availability of 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 12pm to 8pm Tuesday to Friday and 10am to 6pm on Saturday.
Real Estate Sales & Marketing
- Perform real-time webinars and in-house presentations to potential clients.
- Develop, maintain and expand your database of prospects.
Spray Solutions Inc.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
- Prioritizing, time management skills and openness to feedback.
- We are looking for a competitive Sales Representative to help us…
First Reference Inc.
- Calling and responding to warm and cold leads.
- Managing the sales funnel from lead to close.
- Daily and weekly sales reports and monthly sales forecasts.
- The function of this position is to pursue and acquire new customers.
- Maintain current customers and address customer product and pricing concerns.
$65,000 a year
- Very good leadership skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and customer requirements simultaneously; must be…
- Company paid vacation and sick time.
- People who have a general interest in technology and a knack for solving problems.
- Company wide social events and team building activities.
- The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in sales OR educational…
- Communicate with related departments to ensure the fulfillment, manage logistic solutions to ensure on-time delivery.
- Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Day.
- Salary: Base Salary plus Bonuses, Commission, Gas and Phone Allowance.
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Provide professional custom service in ensuring client satisfaction at all times.
- Sales Representative to take on this exciting opportunity along with selling…
- Stock options after full year commitment with target achievement.
- The overall responsibility of a Sales Representative is to develop new businesses and service…
- We are a two-time Microsoft worldwide sales and marketing partner of the year.
- You will be selling Microsoft manufacturing, accounting, CRM, and Office 365…
We have removed 9 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.