Full Time jobs
You refined by:
- Must be physically fit to manually handle all goods, steel and products as required.
- Work with all parts department and customer service staff to ensure fill…
- Locate parts and other materials, and ship to customers and other branches.
- Journeyperson Certification is considered an asset.
- Responsible for branch deposits, safety coordination.
- This position is responsible for various administrative duties, and providing support to the branch/office…
- Ensure safe work practices are followed at all times and all workers know and understand the Brandt safe work practices including their responsibility to ensure…
- Operating experience, shipping/receiving, basic mechanical ability and control of inventory experience would all be considered assets.
- This position is responsible for providing support to the sales team and leading marketing initiatives with the Branding group for creation and upkeep of…
- Projects are primarily for customers in industrial, agricultural and transportation industries.
- Project Coordinators will work on project scopes that range from…
- The IT Administrator is the primary point of contact for our employees for any IT related issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- May prepare Service Technician efficiency reports.
- Brandt is currently seeking a Service Coordinator for our Calgary location.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent certification in marketing, communications, journalism, English or a similar major, including courses in marketing principles…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.