Full Time jobs in Nauwigewauk, NB
- Current/valid driver’s licence.
- Steel toed safety boots (CSA approved).
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
Cochran's Country Market
- Be able to check our customers through using our POS system quickly and accurately.
- Be able to keep a clean and tidy retail and work area for everyone.
JP Custom Homes
- Benefit if you have a class 1 or a class 3 licence.
- Heavy equipment operator: 2 years (Preferred).
- The physical demands of the job require climbing ladders, lifting up to 50 pounds and may require 8 hours of standing/walking.
Admiral Investigations Atlantic Inc.
$14 an hour
- Current and valid driving license plus a safe driving record.
- Judgment and decision making skills.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Planning, scheduling, setting objectives and controlling activities during the construction phase of a project(s) in conjunction with the Project Superintendent…
Urban Landscaping Ltd.
- Experience working on jobsites on an excavator and a valid class 5 drivers licence is required.
- Driving truck, and picking up material for the jobs.
Halifax Seed Company
Saint John, NB
- Responds to and provides information, sales and service to Commercial Greenhouse, Nursery, Landscape and Golf Industry customers regarding horticultural…
Kings Cabling Solutions Ltd
$14 - $25 an hour
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.).
- Driver's validity licence check.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Boaz Japanese & Korean Restaurant
$12.50 an hour
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- The Sales Supervisor is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in the various tasks involved in the overall operation of a store to maximize sales…
- We’re looking for Talented Passionate Leaders with a proven record of delighting customers and growing sales.
$35,393 - $74,364 a year
- Successful completion of Accounting Diploma Program or bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field considered an asset.
- Current/valid Driver’s Licence.
- Outbound and inbound calls to maintain, actively seek out, and engage customers.
- Proven work experience with Sales.
$13.50 an hour
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate an empathetic approach while listening to customers, analyzing their needs and helping resolve their issues.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.