Full Time jobs in Nauwigewauk, NB
$13.50 an hour
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate an empathetic approach while listening to customers, analyzing their needs and helping resolve their issues.
- Contributes to promoting a positive, friendly, safe, and healthy environment for all staff and clients.
- Experience working in the dispensary and very strong…
$13.90 - $15.51 an hour
- Ensures completion of required documentation e.g. inventory counts, food and equipment temperature and cleaning checklists, security / lock-up checklists as…
- Ability to supervise staff including organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments.
- Assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, documenting and…
Boaz Japanese & Korean Restaurant
$12.50 an hour
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- The physical demands of the job require climbing ladders, lifting up to 50 pounds and may require 8 hours of standing/walking.
- The Sales Supervisor is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in the various tasks involved in the overall operation of a store to maximize sales…
Wendy's - Wengaro. Inc
Saint John, NB
- Makes and serves great tasting products in a friendly and courteous environment every single day.
- We're looking for outgoing and energetic Full Time Crew…
- Their ability to sell and promote Wyndham products when offering to transfer customers to our alliance partners will ensure the success of these associates in…
- This includes responding after thorough research and problem solving to the phone lines and email inquiries.
- Meeting or exceeding performance standards in your…
- Make sound decisions using good judgment and problem solving skills.
- As a Wyndham Rewards Account Supervisor, you are responsible for supporting the efficient…
$16 an hour
- Diplôme d’études secondaires (ou équivalent).
- Visiter www.joinhgs.com or Facebook @HGSCanadaInc & bavarder ou laisser nous un message.
- Current/valid Driver’s Licence.
- Outbound and inbound calls to maintain, actively seek out, and engage customers.
- Proven work experience with Sales.
- Current/valid driver’s licence.
- Steel toed safety boots (CSA approved).
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.