Full Time jobs in Maple Ridge, BC
- Collaborate on the continuous improvement of the payroll service and contribute to the implementation of a more efficient working method.
- Initiate prepare and review proposals related to continuous improvements within the facility through the change control program.
- Review status of process materials and ensure proper control, release and transfer of materials for production through ERP System.
- Installing stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment according to layout plans using hand and power tools.
- Experience of Mig and Stick welding.
- As a publicly traded company (TSX:ZENA) with over 30 years of experience in commercial agriculture, we have the potential to become one of the largest licensed…
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Manage and maintain the lifecycle for the manufacturing licences and marketing authorizations.
- Install, operate, repair, troubleshoot, calibrate, adjust, replace and monitor electronic building control systems for HVAC, lighting, fume hood and laboratory…
- This role will be responsible for determining and setting manufacturing production schedules, supply and demand planning and coordinating all outgoing order…
- Possess core PM competencies: planning, budget and timeline management, scope management, risk management, timely decision making, effective team building.
- Do you want to work for a company that aims to be one of the largest licensed producers of medical and recreational cannabis in the world?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.