Full Time jobs in Maple Ridge, BC
- Writing – you have a knack for writing & an eye for creative copy.
- Write engaging, SEO-friendly articles for the Best Buy Plug-In Blog.
- As an Editor you will….
- Develop and execute approved campaigns across all channels, including writing and proofing support copy for retail messaging.
- Act as a “brand steward”;
- Run data quality checks for various business units through the use of analytics tools such as Google Marketing Cloud, Adobe Analytics, Funnel.IO, dashboards and…
- Developing and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics to build predictive models, such as sales forecasting and product price optimization,…
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and A/B testing tools would be fantastic but not mandatory.
- Striving for continuous improvement—you’re an agile problem-solver…
- Designing, coding and debugging capabilities.
- Play an integral role within the developer community of practice by ensuring all are providing high quality…
- Acts as a first aid and safety champion ensuring policies are well known and followed by others.
- Supports the leadership in document creation in tools such as…
- Update test cases to make sure test data is still valid and the test is not blocked.
- Willingness to learn new tools to keep up with new developments in mobile…
- Does asking questions, solving problems, exploring solutions, and learning about new businesses motivate you?
- If this sounds like a perfect fit, we want to hear…
- The Accounting Manager, Inventory is responsible for managing all financial and operational accounting for Best Buy as it relates to inventory costing and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.