Full Time jobs in Durham Region, ON
You refined by:
34 jobs found within 50 km of Durham Region, ON
No jobs found within 25 km of Durham Region, ON
- Completion of a post-secondary education in a relevant discipline, such as business administration, project management, scheduling, or an engineering or…
- The Project Coordinator duties include producing reports, preparing presentations, reviewing documents, basic invoicing, resolving issues, planning team…
- Up to 5 years of experience in designing mechanical systems for buildings, transportation, commercial and industrial projects including but not limited to: HVAC…
- Strong teamwork skills with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and who is committed to the success of WSP.
- Excellent technical, analytical writing and presentation skills;
- Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon…
- Valid Ontario driver’s license is an asset.
- Participate in project management and planning on various projects;
- Undertake some field work as required;
- This includes preparation of preliminary and detailed design drawings, checking of structural drawings, calculations of structural quantities, review of shop…
- Advice and consult on the application of effective planning techniques and controls (earned value, cost and schedule variance, estimates at completion, critical…
- Completion of a (3 year) community college program in a relevant engineering technology discipline, architectural technology, or through the possession of a…
- As a member of the Transportation group, you will be given opportunities to apply your education and experience on complex projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.