You refined by:
Full Time jobs in Durham Region, ON
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret data; innovative thinker who can constructively challenge conventional ways of thinking and introduce new ideas.
- Ability to deliver what our customers want when they want it within IT standards and appropriate governance.
- What type of problems need to be solved?:
- Own the data models for various zones in the enterprise data hubs like post ingestion, integration etc.
- Write queries for data from the Enterprise Data Hub for…
- Own all project documentation during project execution.
- Write queries for data from the Enterprise Data Hub and assist other BSAs and product owners for…
- Responsible and are expected to continuously update soft skills through identified e-learn courses and product/industry knowledge through CIP or other related…
- Great work ethic and genuine team player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- The key internal and external customers include the Financial Reporting, Planning, Reinsurance, Retail Business Partners, Actuarial, Tax, and internal /…
- Manage and lead the activities of others, with emphasis on developing appropriate project deliverables; for example and not limited to, program and governance…
- Responsible to ensure all correspondence is completed in a time efficient/effective manner including the creation of Critical Path, Proof of Loss and…
- University degree and/or college diploma or relevant work experience.
- Take an active role in creating an environment of continuous improvement, avoid waste work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.