Full Time jobs in Concord, ON
You refined by:
Assistant Store Manager (undo)
Citizen Watch America
Halton Hills, ON
- Supervise the enforcement of company cash handling, loss prevention, store funds and deposit procedures.
- Additional responsibilities include: managing payroll…
Aldo Group- Aldo Shoes
- Driving sales and key performance indicators.
- Recruiting and developing a sales team.
- Customers and team members are dazzled by your outstanding leadership and…
- The Assistant Store Manager executes company policies, procedures and programs required to manage a Michaels’ store and maintain sales and profit.
$18 - $21 an hour
- Is able to resolve issues and develop action steps, builds relationships with others within the organization to help achieve business goals.
- Own assigned area of responsibility.
- A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
- Evaluate employees on a daily basis through coaching in the moment and analyzing individual successes and opportunities to ensure sales objectives are met;
- Additional responsibilities include the planning and compliance for the locations business plan for sales, margin, cost control, customer service and health and…
- Assist the store leader to maximize sales and profits by achieving sales goals, ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times, and maintaining…
- Manages department staff by hiring, providing work direction, reviewing performance and providing feedback, implementing training and development programs,…
Sweet jesus sherway gardens
- Outstanding communication, presentation and people skills• Passion for service excellence• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills• Ability to work well…
- Greets and assists customers in a way that models exemplary conduct to other staff.
- Lead staff to meet store operational goals, develop positive employee…
- _WARNING: Dollarama will never ask you to send personal information such as your full name, address, date of birth or Social Insurance Number to us via…
- Participate in store visits from Regional teams, District Managers, Home Office partners by planning and preparing the store and participating in discussions on…
- Assist with the human resource activities which include recruitment, training, developing and motivating staff, performance evaluations, disciplinary procedures…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
TJX Canada - Global off-price retailer operating in 9 countries, in Canada: Winners, Marshalls & HomeSense. We offer opportunities across our stores, distribution centres and head office.