Full Time jobs in Bloomfield, ON
You refined by:
Mirmil Products (undo)
$14 an hour
- Some tools and machines are computerized, requiring technical knowledge.
- Handling and moving materials throughout the warehouse.
- Provide detailed drawings with accurate and clearly label measurements, materials, and finishes specifications with computer-aided software.
- Reads work order, blueprints, and specifications to determine machine setup, type of material or part, quantity, and finish dimensions.
- Knowledge and understanding of the millwork industry and materials.
- University degree in accounting or finance.
- Managing and projecting cash flow.
- Organizing workflow and ensuring employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Good communication skills – both oral and written.
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.).
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
- Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles…
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, saws and routers in a safe manner.
- Instruct beginners and supervise the work of others if need be.
- Valid passport and ability to travel.
- Ability to work independently and manage own time.
- Basic understanding of construction materials.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.