Full Time jobs in Ajax, ON
- Lead individuals, teams or multiple groups and play an active role in analyzing project goals, creating a plan to achieve those goals, and then driving the AWS…
- Become a trusted member of the sales team to own deal execution with the Partner, leveraging Partner programs, while coaching Partners on best practices.
- You will own the needs of your team, set and measure goals, coach and mentor employees, and contribute to the overall evolution of the technical delivery…
- Creating project plans, identifying resources, and organizing cross-functional teams to implement future state process & tools.
- This includes practically engaging with customers and driving sales success.
- Help define and update the mission, goals, and success metrics for the Canada non…
- You will have the opportunity to deliver instructor led courses with customers and record e-learning modules that will reach thousands of customers around the…
- Led a cloud migration initiative as an AWS customer or consulting with a customer in their own IT transformation.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- As an Associate Technical Account Manager, you will be part of AWS Tech U, which is an accelerated career development program for those who want to advance both…
- You will be surrounded by people who are incredibly smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer…
- In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun.
- Be great fun to work with.
- At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.