Front Desk Receptionist jobs in Vancouver, BC
Sport and Spinal Physical Therapy
$15 an hour
- Physio therapy clinic in the heart of Yaletown is looking for a front desk receptionist with the potential to grow with the company.
- Thursday 1:30 pm - 7:30 pm.
eyeflex vision ctr
$13.86 - $15.00 an hour
- Customer service,answering phones, making appointmens.
Westwood Total Health
$16 an hour
- Westwood Total Health is a busy, award winning chiropractic, physiotherapy and massage therapy clinic and has been providing health and wellness care to…
Bikram Hot Yoga Tri-City
- _Here at Bikram Yoga Tri-City we are looking for an intuitive, friendly, and charismatic person to fill our Front Desk Customer Service/ Receptionist position …
She's FIT! Metrotown
- You will be responsible for providing members & guests with a high level of service, operating the front desk in a proficient and efficient manner to ensure a…
Port Moody Eye Care
Port Moody, BC
- Our busy Eye Care Centre in Port Moody is looking for a part-time (3-4 days/wk), flexible, technically-minded individual to join our team!
Dr. Tang Inc.
$15 - $18 an hour
- Have experience at the front desk.
- General office administration and managing the front end of the office.
- We are seeking a full-time/part-time Dental Office…
- You will take the helm at the front desk and help drive pivotal changes to ensure all aspects of the reception desk and common areas are neat and equipped to…
NET ALL ROAD HOLDING LTD.
$15 - $20 an hour
- Fluent in English and Mandarin/Cantonese;
- Affinity, good communication skills and ability to contact students and parents;
- Net All Road Holding Ltd.
North Vancouver, BC
$13 - $16 an hour
- The Front Desk team is responsible for the flow of the workspace.
- The front desk handles incoming calls and emails, prepares outgoing communications, books and…
NetCents Technology Inc.
- We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant and Front Desk Receptionist to complement our current team in our Vancouver office.
Wosks Coffee Service
- Our receptionist is devoted to answering phones and emails, placing orders with our suppliers and receiving incoming orders.
- We’d love to hear your voice!
- Provide back-up telephone support to the Toronto and Calgary Reception desks as required.
- Our Vancouver office is currently seeking a Receptionist to join our…
- The Receptionist is a member of the Facilities Department and is responsible for fulfilling STEMCELL’s reception services at the assigned office location(s), in…
- Maintain the appearance of the reception desk;
- Serves as the first impression of the dealership & front lines the main desk at point of entry for the purpose of…
- As their Career Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing first class service to all external and internal clients, fostering good working…
Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness
- In search of a Receptionist at Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness .
- You will be responsible for providing members & guests with a high level of service, operating…
- Our busy multidiscplinary clinic is looking for a part time front desk receptionist.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills as well as…
Be the first to see new Front Desk Receptionist jobs in Vancouver, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.