Front Desk Hotel $40,000 jobs
You refined by:
Pickering Casino Resort
- Manage Guest Service Agents in the front desk area introducing promotions and other information to guests.
- Hotel operations: 5 years (Required).
Wedgewood Hotel & Spa
- Front Desk: 2 years (Preferred).
- Work with Front Office Manager and Revenue Manager to ensure strategies are in place to maximize Front Office revenue…
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Riverport-Richmond
- Front Desk: 3 years (Required).
- Must have a minimum of 3 years front desk experience in a hotel.
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Riverport is seeking an…
$26 an hour
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Learn procedures and functions of hotel front desk clerks.
- Review and verify the work of hotel front desk clerks.
- Enter rooming lists in the computer system.
- Strong technical background in hotel property management systems.
- The Loden Hotel is currently recruiting for a Manager On Duty*.
- 1-2 years’ hotel experience working in a front desk capacity.
- 19-H156 Front Desk Administrator, Kitimat BC.
- Must be willing to work shift work, 24hr desk.
- Supporting Management of Front Desk Team.
- Maintaining Guest Services and Front Desk Goals.
- Runs Front Desk shifts whenever necessary.
- Posting Date Jan 14, 2020.
Best Western Bonnyville Inn & Suites
- We are seeking a new team member for morning/evening front desk shifts as needed.*.
- We are currently seeking a new team member to join our front desk team at…
- We are looking for an energetic hotel manager, with experience in high volume hotel to oversee all aspects of the hotel operations, including revenue…
- All Front Desk Agents will be trained and expected to work in other areas of the Front Office when needed.
- Being knowledgeable of information on the hotel and…
- Location Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel, 1919 Upper Water St, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada VIEW ON MAP.
- Marriott International portfolio of brands includes…
Delta Hotels by Marriott Kamloops
- Delta Hotels Kamloops is seeking an ambitious and motivating Front Office Manager.
- The Front Desk Manager will lead the direction of daily operations of the…
Harrison Hot Springs Resort
Harrison Hot Springs, BC
- Senior supervisory experience on a busy hotel front desk: 3 years (Required).
- Minimum of three years increasingly senior supervisory experience on a busy hotel…
- Well-developed knowledge of front office and hotel operations.
- Complying with expense budget whilst monitoring and managing front desk and office supplies.
- Front desk: 3 years (Preferred).
- _As a Front Desk Manager, you are responsible for administering front office functions and supervising staff.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.