Front Desk Hotel jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Halifax, NS (undo)
$13 an hour
- Salary$$13HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week.
- Start date As soon as possible.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
$12 - $15 an hour
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms, Take, cancel and change room reservations, Provide information on hotel facilities and services, Provide general…
Best Western Plus Chocolate Lake
- The Front Desk Agent is responsible for checking guests into and out of the hotel, and operating the front desk as required to ensure efficient communication…
DoubleTree Halifax Dartmouth
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Front Desk.
- As a Front Desk Agent at DoubleTree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth you will be integral to our guest…
Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites
- Penny MacKinnon, Assistant Hotel Manager*.
- Respond to guest requests and queries providing knowledgeable, efficient, and helpful information on the city, the…
Atlantica Halifax Hotel
- Atlantica Hotel Halifax, A division of Manga Hotels.
- Welcome to the Atlantica Hotel Halifax, a landmark 4 star hotel located in downtown Halifax’s vibrant Robie…
$14 - $15 an hour
- Maximizing personal departmental versatility through development in such areas as switchboard, lobby services, front desk, night audit and security services.
- Be the Hands that Help - open doors, assist with luggage, help guests to the front desk, take luggage to/from their room, offer insights about your hotel, its…
- As a Front Desk Agent you are often the first person -- and last person -- a guest speaks to so your genuine welcome and appreciation of the guest will set the…
- Produces yearly labour and capital budgets for Front Desk and F&B department (Altcetera).
- Maximizes hotel revenue through participating in Revenue Management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.