Front Desk jobs in British Columbia
You refined by:
North Vancouver, BC
Front Desk jobs nationwide
- Front desk agent required for small boutique Hotel in White rock.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent.
- Applicants with disabilities requiring assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law.
West Vancouver, BC
- Monday-Friday between 10-12pm and 2-4pm.
- Village Taphouse is located in Park Royal Mall.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary.
Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa
Comox Valley, BC
- The Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa, is currently hiring for a Hotel Front Desk/Reservations Agent be our guests’ first point of contact and manage all…
PANGEA POD HOTEL
$17 an hour
- Flexible schedules (because you’re here to enjoy Whistler too).
- You’re an outgoing, charismatic person capable of engaging with an international clientele, and…
$19.09 an hour
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Knowledge of computerized Front Office systems required with emphasis in Micros-Fidelio based programs and Windows, MS…
- Monitor member check-ins to identity delinquent accounts.
- Greet members and guest enthusiastically to encourage a positive culture at the club.
- Position requires continuous standing and walking throughout the shift.
- Ft. of meeting/event space, and its spectacular setting allows guests to experience…
- Observe and report any security issues to management.
- The Super 8 Prince George is looking for a Front Desk Agent to join our hospitality team.
Ramada Hotel Campbell River
Campbell River, BC
- Under New Management, Ramada Hotel Campbell River is looking for a Front Desk Agent with a positive attitude for a part time position.
$13.85 an hour
- Also helping with some general light housekeeping and making up beds/rooms.
- Our Front Desk Agents are focused on providing efficient service and creating…
- Guest Services Agent – Part-time Permanent.
- Prestige Mountain Resort Rossland is looking for Permanent, Part-Time Guest Services Agent.
Vancouver Island Psychological Services
- Vancouver Island Psychological Services is a busy practice of psychologists in Victoria with two locations.
- This position, which may be full-time or part-time,…
- \*Please clarify which position you are applying for when submitting your application\*.
- A team player with an amazing work ethic.
Executive The Inn at Whistler Village & Mountain Side Hotel
$18.50 - $19.00 an hour
- Maintains a balanced float assigned by the hotel.
- The ideal candidate is one who is focused on guest service, who enjoys interacting and meeting new people.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.