Foot Locker, Inc $80,000 jobs
Peak Power Inc.
- Design and build a platform for Energy Storage System (ESS) management platform.
- Develop the Client portal for ESS clients.
- 3+ years of Software Development.
- In your position as a Software Engineer Level II; your role and expectations are as follows:
- When required, lead small teams for development initiatives.
Future Pet Animal Health Inc.
$48.08 an hour
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
$80,000 a year
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.).
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Epocal, part of Siemens Healthineers, is a leading manufacturer of a clinical Point Of Care (POC) diagnostic product.
Dawn InfoTek Inc.
- Our client base consists of major financial institutions, Investment firm and government sectors.
- We are currently seeking for competent individuals to fulfill…
- A self-starter who can co-ordinate with a team yet work independently towards a common goal.
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems.
- Prevalent, Inc is pleased to announce the opening of a new software development centre in Kanata, Ontario.
- Prevalent is a leading security and risk management…
Caracal Technologies Inc
- Caracal Technologies Inc. is an R&D firm developing embedded products, mobile applications and cloud-based solutions for unattended payment systems.
- Location: Local Halifax, NS Candidates Only.
- Compensation: Competitive Salary and Benefits Plan.
- Never less than 15 days of vacation, even in your first year.
Mage Networks Inc
$80,000 - $84,000 a year
- Mage Networks Inc. is expanding the team responsible for developing the wireless networks planning tools using advanced technologies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.