Foot Locker, Inc $80,000 jobs
- Our client is currently seeking a Professional Electrical Engineer to manage the design, construction, and operation of electrical systems and act as the…
Advanced Ecs Inc
Richmond Hill, ON
$85,000 - $90,000 a year
- We are currently looking to hire a control panel builder engineer or automation engineer with experience in panel building .*.
- Progesys is currently seeking a qualified Electrical Engineer .
- Monitoring and reviewing engineering activities: Basic Engineering , Detailed Engineering of…
- With full-lifecycle consulting services from concept through to commissioning, Comtech provides scalable solutions to deliver capital programs and projects,…
RTS Consultants Inc.
St. John's, NL
- Terra Nova Reliability Engineering Team – Electrical Engineer.
- Location: Full time work in Suncor Offices - 130 Kelsey Drive, normal office hours (8am - 5pm).
- Position Purpose: Working closely with the Project Manager, acting as PM or Technical Lead on various projects, and maintaining the technical competence and…
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo.
- WSP is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our Mechanical & Electrical Department, located at…
Enercon Services, Inc.
- ENERCON is currently seeking an Mid to Senior level Electrical Engineer to fill a full-time site position at the Seabrook Nuclear Plant in New Hampshire.
- Additional information is available at www.libbey.com.
- The Electrical Engineer is responsible for servicing, protecting and improving the plant operations and…
- Ballard Power Systems has a position available for a Senior Electrical Engineer to work as part of the Systems Engineering team.
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.