University of Saskatchewan
Flexible Part Time jobs in Vonda, SK
- The position is envisioned initially as part-time, with flexible hours, with the possibility of transition to full-time work in the future.
$62,850 - $98,205 a year
- And is expected to be proactive, flexible, and accommodating in offering support to Facilities colleagues.
- Investigate and understand how individuals and units…
$27.18 - $36.77 an hour
- The individual must be willing to work outdoors, be able to work flexible hours during peak times and be able to lift up to 25 kg when required.
$40,000 - $90,000 a year
- UX design principles are a large part of this.
- Hours are flexible -- it is a fairly relaxed, results-oriented University environment.
$48,334 - $75,523 a year
- Assist with recruiting, scheduling and submitting time approval of kitchen employees.
- Flexible, positive and energetic with the ability to work under pressure.
$79,448 - $132,331 a year
- Comprehensive benefits package includes sick leave, travel insurance, dental plan, extended health and vision care plan, employee assistance program and…
- Applications are invited from qualified individuals for a full time Ariel F.
- The College of Law has embraced the interdisciplinary opportunities presented by…
- We invite interested Indigenous scholars to be part of that journey.
- Candidates are asked to self-identify in their application and are also encouraged to…
- The College of Dentistry invites applications from qualified individuals for a part time Without Term faculty position in Endodontics whose specialty program…
- As part of the application process, applicants will be asked to complete a voluntary employment equity survey.
- Applicants must have a Ph.D.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.