Financial Analyst $90,400 jobs in Coquitlam, BC
- We are seeking Senior Business Analyst.
- Regularly report financial forecasting and project status.
- Dec 10, 2019, (or within two weeks notice).
- Key Objectives for Analyst- Commercial Banking:
- To treat customers fairly in all aspects of strategy, product design & delivery, sales processes, customer…
- Outcomes are likely to have significant financial impact.
- Perform complex financial analysis as required by the business and project team.
- As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will closely work with business and finance leaders to develop financial models for both short and long term business and…
- Participate in the development of long-range plans for Financial Systems Support and Development.
- As part of the Financial Systems and Development Support team…
- Previous experience, or knowledge of, financial and regulatory products a plus.
- To help continue to fuel our growth, we are looking for an analytical, detail…
- Min of 3 years experience as a business analyst / systems analyst or similar role experience.
- Experience working in the Financial Industry.
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer, BI Engineer, Business/Financial Analyst or Systems Analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, computer science,…
- Senior Business Analyst, Corporate Finance Systems.
- The Corporate Finance Systems team acts as system liaison between Technology and Finance to support and…
- Completion of a specialist designation program such as the Chartered Business Valuator “CBV” or Chartered Financial Analyst “CFA” among others.
- At least 5 to 7 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a multi-disciplinary technology environment or IT projects.
- Acceptance criteria and test plans.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.