You refined by:
Financial Analyst $90,000 jobs in Concord, ON
$95,000 a year
- They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their FP&A group and assist with budgeting, forecasting and reporting of operating expenses.
$95,000 a year
- Assist business management in the financial analysis of capital and business growth investment opportunities.
- Maintain and promote standard reporting techniques…
TickTrade Systems Inc.
- Work with project owners and analysts during system design to determine needs and to plan solutions.
- A leader in fintech SaaS, TickTrade Systems is an end-to…
- In collaboration with various functional partners including Operations and the Financial Planning and Analysis (“FP&A”), the role reviews, monitors and ensures…
- We can't afford to be boring.
- The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you.
- This new era in banking does not equal boring.
- What can you bring to TD?
- Supports accuracy of any Assessment Business Case through proof of claim, Project Financial Evaluation and Baseline/Evaluation document to minimize financial…
- Strong financial systems experience, including advanced Excel skills.
- The SFA will be involved at various depths with financial reporting, compliance, investor…
- Graduate Transaction Advice Analyst - Available 2020.
- Conduct business planning, economic, contractual, and/or financial analysis as required.
- Proven track record of documenting business requirements with an emphasis on gap assessments having successfully implemented solutions that leveraged 3rd party…
$225,000 - $275,000 a year
- Master’s in Business Administration required and Chartered Financial Analyst designation considered an asset.
- Ongoing analysis of Financial Planning.
- SAP Data Analyst Contract (1 year).
- Please note that this position requires a Criminal and Financial Background Check be completed for potential candidates.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in SAAS organization, Management consulting firms, Financial organizations.
- The Process Improvement and Automation Specialist's mandate…
Dawn InfoTek Inc.
- 5+ years experience working as a Business System Analyst.
- Our client base consists of major financial institutions, Investment firm and government sectors.
- In addition, the Sales Ops Analyst will analyze data and provide meaningful visualization and dashboards that clearly articulate complex data in a consumable…
$90,000 - $95,000 a year
- Assist business management in the financial analysis of capital opportunities.
- Monitor and report on business performance against incentive compensation targets…
- Qualifications for Senior Financial Analyst:
- Advanced skills in the development of financial ratios, KPIs, financial sensitivity analysis and models.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area specializing in finance, accounting, and tech.