Financial Analyst $90,000 jobs in Concord, ON
$95,000 a year
- Our client is a leading provider in the software industry.
- They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their FP&A group and assist with budgeting,…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Prepare financial statements, monthly financial reporting and assist with month end.
- Prepare reports to support financial and operational performance analysis.
$110,000 a year
- Responsible for supporting and managing accounting and financial interfaces including, operational system interfaces and banking interfaces.
- This role holder must have gained 4-5 years within the financial services industry, ideally within insurance, in a global financial crime environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an insurance reporting / analyst role.
- The role holder should participate in external best practice groups to remain current…
- Facilitates financial planning process as part of project planning and scoping for projects.
- Assists with overall program and / or portfolio financial reporting…
- Design and perform extensive statistical analyses to seek opportunities to improve current operations and financial modelling accuracy.
- The Manager, Compliance delivers results through others as well as self by planning, directing, designing, and executing Finance-related activities and programs…
- Accountable for driving financial results for offering based on key outcome metrics.
- Effectively presents offering or plans to customers, press, and analysts.
- Ensure the appropriate availability of resources for the Business Intelligence team, including the necessary financial resources, technology resources and the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area specializing in finance, accounting, and tech.