Financial Analyst $82,300 jobs in West Vancouver, BC
You refined by:
$75,000 - $95,000 a year
- Maintain and develop financial reports used by the Factory and Room Management.
- Lead monthly variance analysis of financial results against target, budget,…
Stellar Recruitment Inc
- Are you a passionate systems analyst with a background in financial management?
- Manage project financial / cost model.
- This is a one-year contract opportunity.
- 3-5 years of experience as a technical business analyst, systems analyst, or similar role.
- Working in a collaborative environment, the Technical Business…
- Senior Business Analyst, Corporate Finance Systems.
- The Corporate Finance Systems team acts as system liaison between Technology and Finance to support and…
- Working across our practice groups, the Digital Analyst helps to bring clarity to business objectives through a clear view of KPIs and measurable behaviors.
- Located at EA Burnaby / Vancouver, the Senior Financial Analyst reports into the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis.
- MBA, CPA, or CFA preferred.
- At least 5 to 7 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a multi-disciplinary technology environment or IT projects.
- Acceptance criteria and test plans.
Global Container Terminals Canada
- The Senior Analyst will be a key support and financial link between the business units, GCT corporate and the shareholders.
- (“GCT”) based in Vancouver, BC.
- Experience in scaling start-ups - Experience with financial analysis and statistical analysis - Experience in an internal or external management consulting…
- Seaspan Corporation (NYSE:SSW) is the world’s largest financial lessor in the containership leasing space with a $8bn+ balance sheet.
Vital Logistics Ltd
- We are looking for an experienced financial controller to oversee all aspects of financial management including but not limited to corporate accounting, budget…
- Experience in Financial Accounting and Tax reporting (e.g.
- Key Objectives for Business Analyst, Fusion Finance - Tax (6-Month Contract).
Western Canadian Properties Group
North Vancouver, BC
- Ensures compliance with the company’s rules of financial disclosure.
- Develops and disseminates reports and/or information enhancing the company’s image in the…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- They are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst, FP+A who will be responsible for providing financial analysis, support and planning models in conjunction…
- Assist with financial reporting for each project;
- Your primary responsibility will be providing analysis and critical data to assist in the financial decision…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Specialized financial recruiting