Financial Analyst $82,300 jobs in West Vancouver, BC
- At least 5 to 7 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a multi-disciplinary technology environment or IT projects.
- Acceptance criteria and test plans.
- Leading a team of BI Developers, Data Scientists and Analysts partner with all departments to deliver ‘fit for use’ business intelligence solutions to enable…
- Maintain a financial tracking model that incorporates historical and expected future financials to respond to analyst questions and ensure their models…
- AWS Financial Experience Business Operations team is looking for a talented Business Systems Analyst who can troubleshoot, problem-solve, arrive at solutions…
- The VP of Data and Analytics will lead a team of analysts and be responsible for defining the overall departmental vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Experience in the financial industry will be considered a plus.
- As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you bring crucial analytics to business solutions and Vancity.
Global Container Terminals Canada
- Develop and lead Lean/ CI program for each terminal with Operational Excellence Analyst and Leads.
- &A. Manager to develop the cost-benefit analysis for GET…
- Define, measure, and analyze the key performance indicators and operational metrics of National Business Delivery, to deliver insight into strategic,…
- Senior Business Analyst, Corporate Finance Systems.
- The Corporate Finance Systems team acts as system liaison between Technology and Finance to support and…
$89,710 a year
- Manages and oversees the work of the Senior Analyst, Insurance and Loss Prevention and the Analyst, Insurance and Loss Prevention.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- They are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst, FP+A who will be responsible for providing financial analysis, support and planning models in conjunction…
$75,000 - $95,000 a year
- Maintain and develop financial reports used by the Factory and Room Management.
- Lead monthly variance analysis of financial results against target, budget,…
- What BlueShore Financial needs from you:
- Experience in a financial institution is an asset.
- What can BlueShore Financial can do for you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Specialized financial recruiting