Financial Analyst $82,300 jobs in West Vancouver, BC
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- They are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst, FP+A who will be responsible for providing financial analysis, support and planning models in conjunction…
- What BlueShore Financial needs from you:
- Experience in a financial institution is an asset.
- What can BlueShore Financial can do for you?
- Min of 3 years experience as a business analyst / systems analyst or similar role experience.
- Experience working in the Financial Industry.
- Located at EA Burnaby / Vancouver, the Senior Financial Analyst reports into the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis.
- MBA, CPA, or CFA preferred.
- Complete financial and business analysis on problems at the executive level.
- As a Senior Analyst for the Digital and Payments business you'll play an integral…
- Quality Assurance (QA) Analysts have a range of responsibilities, including:
- Other responsibilities include acting as a communication channel between the…
- 3-5 years of experience as a technical business analyst, systems analyst, or similar role.
- Working in a collaborative environment, the Technical Business…
$89,710 a year
- Manages and oversees the work of the Senior Analyst, Insurance and Loss Prevention and the Analyst, Insurance and Loss Prevention.
Global Container Terminals Canada
- The Senior Analyst will be a key support and financial link between the business units, GCT corporate and the shareholders.
- (“GCT”) based in Vancouver, BC.
- Working across our practice groups, the Digital Analyst helps to bring clarity to business objectives through a clear view of KPIs and measurable behaviors.
- At least 5 to 7 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a multi-disciplinary technology environment or IT projects.
- Acceptance criteria and test plans.
Vital Logistics Ltd
- We are looking for an experienced financial controller to oversee all aspects of financial management including but not limited to corporate accounting, budget…
Stellar Recruitment Inc
- Are you a passionate systems analyst with a background in financial management?
- Manage project financial / cost model.
- This is a one-year contract opportunity.
$75,000 - $95,000 a year
- Maintain and develop financial reports used by the Factory and Room Management.
- Lead monthly variance analysis of financial results against target, budget,…
- Assist with financial reporting for each project;
- Your primary responsibility will be providing analysis and critical data to assist in the financial decision…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Specialized financial recruiting