You refined by:
Financial Analyst jobs in Montréal, QC
Franklin Empire Inc.
- The company is looking for a Pricing analyst for its Montreal Head Office*.
- Collects and analyzes financial, statistical, and strategic information in order…
- Business Process Analyst - AX/ D365.
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst or similar role.
- Business process analysts are also responsible for supporting…
- Manage the structure of bank accounts, including opening accounts and tracking signing authorities;
- Participate in the development of various financial analyses…
- Design, monitor and enforcement of company financial controls, policies and procedures.
- As the controller, you will be responsible for overseeing the…
- Good writing skills and ability to transmit information;
- As part of our multidisciplinary team, the programmer analyst will be responsible for the analysis,…
- Review non-finalized investment policies and provide account managers with comments on our ability to monitor constraints with our existing tools and, as…
- Participate in preparing financial statements for Fiera funds;
- Prepare and review information disclosed in notes to financial statements;
- As an actuarial analyst reporting to the Director - Corporate Actuarial - Life and Health Insurance, you will coordinate and participate in research, analysis…
- Ability to translate technical or systems concepts in HR/users’ language.
- Maintain PeopleSoft user accounts to provide accurate functional and data access.
- Financial Management, Expense Management, Payroll, Project Management and Project Accounting.
- Business Process Analyst contributes to the business solutions by…
Fédération des coopératives du Nouveau-Québec
- Emploi - Permanent Full-time - Analyst IT - Programmeur.
- Headquarters - Baie d'Urfé Quebec H9X 3R8.
- Under the supervision of the Team Leader – Software, you…
- GTS as a client centric organization focuses on building technology capabilities, enabling our clients with the best technology solutions and providing…
- The Pricing Analyst is responsible for:
- Analyze data related to return on investment (ROI) for existing marketing and promotional programs (bundles, promos &…
- Model high level business and financial processes;
- Coach and oversee the work of the Business Development Analyst.
- Oversee preparation of quotes and tenders;
- Monthly analysis and reconciliation of GL accounts, bank reconciliations, journal entries, inter-company reconciliation, accruals and other month end closing…
- Reporting to the Finance Director, the Senior Financial Analyst will have as a mandate to act as a financial business partner for Transat's network of travel…
Be the first to see new Financial Analyst jobs in Montréal, QC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.