Sort by: relevance -
North York, ON
Richmond Hill, ON
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Financial Analyst jobs nationwide
Financial Analyst jobs in Concord, ON
- Organized, detail-oriented, results-focused, and highly accountable, capable of working on multiple projects and delivering to deadlines.
- Professional financial designation is considered an asset (CPA, CMA, CA, CFA).
- As a Financial Analyst on the Marketing Financial Planning and Analysis team (FP…
Volvo Financial Services (VFS)
- The company provides financial services for the truck, construction equipment, bus, aerospace and marine industries.
- CPA, CMA or CGA, required.
- Experience with SAP-specific financial planning systems.
- In a consultative capacity, you’ll interact with marketing brand managers to ensure financial goals and…
- CEO MRCC supporting analytics, Dealer Decks, growth investment reporting, etc.).
- The Financial Analyst will provide actionable analytical support and business…
- Strong financial & data analysis skills.
- CPA designation (CGA, CMA, or CA) or equivalent.
- Consolidation & reporting experience in Hyperion Financial Management …
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Customer interface and communication skills.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and forecasts ;
- Prepare profitability analysis, projections and other financial modelling to support business decisions.
- As an integral member of the Pharmacy Finance team, the Financial Analyst II performs a wide range of professional accounting activities requiring experienced,…
- The Financial Associate Analyst is responsible for conducting and documenting financial analysis projects.
- Provide financial training to operations as needed.
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Analyst, Financial planning and analysis.
- Manager, Financial planning and analysis.
- Employing over 300 people across Canada and the UK, Dye & Durham uses…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Perform monthly account reconciliations for certain balance sheet accounts such as Convertible debentures, Derivative accounts, LTIP accounts, Dividends payable…
- Supports and provides guidance to desktop support analysts on issues related to Temenos T24 desktop application and supporting T24 applications.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- This won't be your typical Financial Analyst role!
- Assist in Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements.
- A variety of Financial Analysis with a focus on large…
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to…
Just Quality International Inc
- We are looking for a full-time Financial Analyst that will:
- Financial institution or construction experience would be considered an asset.
- Director, Financial Analysis & Reporting.
- Provide financial review and ensure all future tenants have strong financial covenants and quality credit ratings;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Employees describe the company as a 144-year-old start-up. Employing over 200 people across Canada and the UK, Dye & Durham uses technology