Finance $110,000 jobs in Etobicoke, ON
- 7+ years progressive experience within finance;
- Undergraduate degree (business, economics or finance preferred).
- Prepare quarterly financial reporting package.
- 7-10 years of progressively senior experience in consulting, finance, internal strategy, technology delivery or other client facing roles.
- Finance, Investments, Actuarial, Business or Mathematics (An MBA, accounting or CFA designation preferred).
- Minimum 10 years of experience in finance, credit or…
- Strong functional knowledge of financial services business functions in the areas of Finance, Actuarial, Risk and Compliance, Human Resources, Procurement, and…
- The company operates primarily as John Hancock in the United States and as Manulife elsewhere.
- Senior Analyst/Manager, Model Risk Management.
- The Group Finance Actuarial area supports Manulife's Chief Actuary to fulfill his mandate across our global organization.
- For actuarial candidates, we request.
- You will provide proactive data ingestion and analysis of large structured and unstructured datasets involving a wide range of systems across Group Functions (i…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.