Farms jobs in Aldergrove, BC
You refined by:
- Stock, arrange and rotate merchandise in both storage and displays.
- Verify and inspect merchandise sent from suppliers as assigned.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Deliver fast and accurate check-out service.
- Flexible to work weekdays, weekends, evening hours and/or statutory holiday shifts.
- The right candidate will be comfortable making conversation about product, and the farm with all customers.
- Training will be provided on product and suggestive…
$18 an hour
- Process invoices from liquor stores, restaurants, wine club members and everyday wine customers with precise accuracy with assistance from winery manager and…
$13.85 - $15.00 an hour
- We are seeking enthusiastic, sales-oriented professionals who love to engage with customers can be flexible and are interested in the wine business.
- We’re looking for Full to Part-time customer service representatives to help in our store!
- No experience required, all training provided on the job.
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing ongoing support and assistance to our agriculture department.
- Greeting all customers in a friendly manner.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.