Family Service $50,000 jobs in Toronto, ON
- First line for conflict resolution with the patient, SDM, family and/or team members.
- Ensures relationships with patients, SDM, and families are therapeutic and…
$38 an hour
- Communicating with family of members regarding health related matters when requested.
- Completing rounds as needed on a regular basis to each house and service…
- Obtains informed consent prior to and throughout service provision.
- Knowledge of applicable community resources available for clients and families.
- You will work within the Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Service providing ambulatory nursing care to patients.
- Here's What You'll Get To Do.
- We currently have two Casual opportunities for a Registered Nurse in our Nursing Department at the Holland Centre Campus.
- Oral and written communication skills;
Hellenic Care for Seniors (Toronto) Inc.
- Protects the rights of the residents and family in matters of confidentiality, privacy, beliefs and values.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for ensuring the…
$33.23 - $47.57 an hour
- Excellent patient/family teaching skills and an ability to promote family centered care.
- Excellent customer service skills, sound problem solving, conflict…
Crescent Oral Surgery
Richmond Hill, ON
- Provide exceptional patient care and customer service to patients and family of the clinic.
- Good patient interaction and customer service skills.
- The Registered Nurse provides comprehensive, quality patient/family centred health care services and:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others…
- In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family and the h ealth care team, the RN assesses, plans, implements and evaluates and coordinates treatment…
Yee Hong Centre for Geriatric Care
- As a Unit Nurse, the Registered Nurse is responsible for day to day supervision of staff in the unit and coordination of resident care with interdisciplinary…
- To plan, coordinate, manage and evaluate the resident’s care plan working with the resident/substitute decision maker, physicians, nursing and interdisciplinary…
- Demonstrated ability to take professional accountability for leading, organizing, providing and delegating care activities for clients and families.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
At Runnymede, we have a single, clear purpose: Improve the quality of life of every patient, every day.