Family Service $30,000 jobs in Toronto, ON
- The Customer Service Coordinator (Service Writer) is responsible for customer service, and work flow management similar to service writing, and administration…
My Design Studio
- The successful candidate will be a self-started who is sales and customer service focused with the ability to interface with new homeowners, trades, vendors and…
- Special consideration will be given to applicants with previous experience as a server, host/hostess, service associate, or bartender.
Insureline Brokers VIP
$36,000 - $45,000 a year
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Excellent Customer Service, Communication and Computer skills with Microsoft Office experience.
- Can you bring your charming self to work and make customer interactions delightful one?
- In this role, you will:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent is an asset.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, leveraging strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- "The TD Canada Trust Mobile Mortgage Specialist (MMS)…
MedCare Clinics @ Walmart Vaughan Northwest
- Our services include providing care in a family practice setting as well as walk-ins that are always welcome.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests (labs, x-rays…
MicroSpec / tix123
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- 80% medical, 80% dental, family and life options.
- Maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an…
$17 - $25 an hour
- We are now accepting resumes for Full time permanent for management position.
- Store managers have to have at least 1 year experience in the food industry,…
- Prepare and distribute educational materials to homeowners, including Homeowner Information Sheets, and updating the Service Centre website.
- We are seeking a Family Life Education Facilitator to facilitate weekly group sessions and workshops for the Agency’s Family Life Education and Changing Family…
- With a focus on customer service, our team delivers high-quality materials while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- What do you get out of this?
- Discuss the program and review its service agreement with new members and their families when necessary;
- Services are delivered by a diverse team of health care…
- Strong customer service and organization skills required.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for planning and arranging pickups/deliveries, dispatching…
- Skilled at providing exceptional service over the phone and email.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role in logistics, transportation or warehouse…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.