Executive Chef jobs in Mississauga, ON
$19 - $21 an hour
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by the Executive Sous or Executive Chef.
- Under direction of the Executive Chef and the Executive Sous Chef, the…
$25 - $27 an hour
- Rank of chef - head chef.
- Cantonese restaurant requires Head Chef to run our kitchen.
- Executive chef special skills - plan menus and ensure food meets quality…
$25 - $27 an hour
- Chefs and Specialist Chefs Specific Skills.
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.).
- Other trades certificate or diploma.
- As an ideal Chef with us your responsibilities include:
- Diploma in Culinary Management and /or Chef Accreditation is preferred.
- Assists Executive Chef with all kitchen operations and preparation.
- Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and…
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving capabilities (used when preparing technical reports including audit reports & executive summaries).
Maple Leaf Property Man
- Executive Chef level experience a definite asset.
- Must have a minimum of three to five years of experience at the level of Executive Sous Chef or higher; it is…
$43,500 - $45,000 a year
- JOB OVERVIEW: To supervise and oversee all activities in absence of Executive Chef, execution, staffing, planning, purchasing for the Kitchen and its staff of…
- Assists the Executive Chef with planning and creating menus.
- Assists the Executive Chef with inventories, pricing, cost controls, requisitioning, and issuing…
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Title: Kitchen Manager/ Head Chef.
- Reports to: General Manager/ Executive Chef & Director of Operations.
- Responsible for hiring, scheduling and training new and…
- Wear food safety equipment while on duty, use work safety equipment while on duty.
- Studies recipes assigned by the Executive Chef, prepares and coordinates all…
- Monitor the quality of food from the kitchen and work with the Chef, Executive Sous or Sous Chef to correct problems and maintain quality.
Oakville Conference Centre
$20 an hour
- Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary.
- We are looking for a professional Sous Chef to be the second in…
Mamakas Restaurant Group
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
- Assists the Executive Chef with menu development associated with pastry.
- Must have at least 3 years experience and pastry chef or pastry sous chef.
Beertown Public House Toronto
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Chef de Cuisine / Kitchen Manager / Head Chef: 2 years (Required).
- Minimum 2 years of previous Chef de Cuisine, Head Chef, of Kitchen Manager experience…
- Track shortages and surpluses of inventory and reports to Executive Chef.
- YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
- High work ethic, passion and commitment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.