Executive Chef jobs in Mississauga, ON
East Tea Can
- Regular Meeting with the executive chef.
- Support the chef in charge in weekly scheduling.
- Assist in the management of Kitchen Operations including Daily…
$49,212 - $61,534 a year
- They will direct activities of subordinate staff while being responsible for the maintenance of the Main Kitchen.
- Up to 35 hours per week.
- Assists Executive Chef with all kitchen operations and preparation.
- Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and…
big fat burrito
$60,000 a year
- Executive Chef: 3 years (Preferred).
- Day to day operations and menu development for popular establishment in Kensington Market area.
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
- Assembling a team of hard working like minded people through interview process.
- New Fine Dining + Modern + Electic Restaurant Coming to Downtown Toronto.
- Work closely with the Executive Chef on coordinating conference culinary orders.
- Supervision will include all aspects of people management including though not…
- Assist the Executive Chef with managing approved budgets and monitoring on a daily basis actual financial results.
- Reporting to Executive Chef, you will be responsible for the preparation of the menu items and supervision of staff in the absence of the Sous Chef or Executive…
$15 - $17 an hour
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Executive Chef.
- Prepare for upcoming day in advance as directed by the Executive Chef.
- Previous, relevant experience as an Executive Chef or a high-performing Executive Sous Chef in a first class property, required.
- What will I be doing?
- REDS Square One (Service Inspired Restaurants)*.
- REDS Square One redefines social dining with culinary confidence and an engaging décor.
Beertown Public House Toronto
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Chef de Cuisine / Kitchen Manager / Head Chef: 2 years (Required).
- Minimum 2 years of previous Chef de Cuisine, Head Chef, of Kitchen Manager experience…
Mamakas Restaurant Group
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
- Assists the Executive Chef with menu development associated with pastry.
- Must have at least 3 years experience and pastry chef or pastry sous chef.
$18 - $25 an hour
- Rank of chef - head chef.
- Cantonese restaurant requires Head Chef to run our kitchen.
- Executive chef special skills - plan menus and ensure food meets quality…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.