Executive Chef jobs in Mississauga, ON
Twin Hospitality Group
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Executive Chef: 8 years (Preferred).
- Innovative and fresh restaurant company looking for an Executive Chef to lead our team.
Toben Food by Design
- Executive Chef and Kitchen Operations Manager.
- Work with Executive Chef to coordinate placing of ads, interviewing, staging and hiring processes.
- Learn under the guidance of our talented Executive Chef team that is led by Chef Tim Miles, our Corporate Executive Chef, and Chef Michael Smith, our Corporate…
- Previous, relevant experience as an Executive Chef or a high-performing Executive Sous Chef in a first class property, required.
- What will I be doing?
- Previous, relevant experience as an Executive Chef or a high-performing Sous Chef in a first class property, required.
- What will I be doing?
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Supervise activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs and cooks.
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of…
- The Executive Chef is accountable for ensuring maximum productivity and cost-effectiveness through food and labour costing initiatives.
$45,000 - $70,000 a year
- Ability to manage a production/ catering style kitchen.
- Ability to Create different menus.
- Control Food and Labor cost.
- Maintain kitchen clean at all times.
Score On King
- Able to make recommendations to the Executive Chef regarding succession planning.
- Sous chef: 2 years (Required).
- To be aware of all financial budgets and goals.
$49,212 - $61,534 a year
- They will direct activities of subordinate staff while being responsible for the maintenance of the Main Kitchen.
- Up to 35 hours per week.
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- The overall responsibilities of the Executive Housekeeper include but are not limited to:
- Addition duties would include, mixing and serving cocktails, wine and…
The Badminton and Racquet Club of Toronto
$50,000 a year
- Is involved in menu planning with the Executive Chef.
- Reports any discrepancies, concerns or malfunctions to the Executive Chef.
- Sous Chef: 1 year (Preferred).
- Work closely with Chef on pricing specialty menus.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and…
$42,000 - $50,000 a year
- An opportunity to work closely with Executive Chef and senior management.
- Sous chef: 3 years (Preferred).
- Reporting to the Chef, the Sous Chef will oversee food…
Michael's On Simcoe
$70,000 a year
- Working directly with the executive chef to ensure a quality work environment that produces consistent quality cuisine.
- Thank you and good luck.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.