Eset, LLC jobs
- The Desktop Administrator III (“Desktop Administrator”) maintains and manages distributed desktop and laptop systems and software, including, but not limited to…
- The Regional Manager, Marketing (“Manager”) directs and manages the coordination of all marketing-related activities and needs for Ryan, ULC (Canada).
- The Executive Assistant I (Executive Assistant”) uses experience and professionalism to support executives with daily responsibilities.
- The Director, Client Services is responsible for communicating the Firm’s vision and capabilities to the marketplace and engaging clients and prospects in a…
- The International Income Tax Consultant ("Consultant") prepares international tax planning documents and presentations, researches tax issues, responds to…
- The Property Tax Consultant (“Consultant”) works with a team to identify tax savings opportunities for clients and to gain an understanding of how the client…
- The Analyst supports general functions of the practice such as property tax assessment notice and tax bill processing, mail handling, and scanning.
- The Principal, International Income Tax is responsible for developing, implementing and executing tax services.
- Presents presentations to prospects and clients.
- The Property Tax Director ("Director") oversees Sr. Managers/Managers to provide property tax consulting and appeal services for assigned clients.
- He Property Tax Senior Manager ("Senior Manager") oversees Managers/Staff to provide property tax compliance, consulting, and appeal services for assigned…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.