Equipment World $30,000 jobs
- Familiar with routine office equipment i.e. telephone systems, photocopier, fax.
- The Supervisor will be accountable for responding to Customer Escalations and…
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates.
- We offer a variety of opportunities:
- You will complete all protocols related to the validation of equipment, processes and new products and review all finished reports prior to final approval.
$23.77 an hour
- Experience operating warehouse power equipment safely.
- Must work safely and safely operate all distribution center power equipment.
- Perform equipment and instrument calibrations according to establish procedures.
- In Canada, SGS employs over 2,000 team members across 70 locations.
Mauser Packaging Solutions ICS Universal Drum
$19 - $21 an hour
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned work area;
- Determine and report product and equipment malfunctions to the appropriate authority;
- This individual will work closely with Hardware Designers, Data Scientists, and Business Analysts to build real world solutions for the Food industry.
- Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC equipment.
- You will be responsible for the set up and support of desktop and laptop…
- Assist in troubleshoot, maintaining, repairing and assembly of nuclear inspection equipment.
- Job Description – Junior Mechanical Technologist.
- Occasionally work with equipment containing high voltages.
- SNC Lavalin in currently recruiting for a Technologist to join our Mississauga Team.
Locomobi World Inc.
$38,000 a year
- Assist in documentation of equipment manuals, troubleshooting information and all related operational tasks.
- Customer Service and Office Support.
$35.81 an hour
- Diagnose equipment and process problems.
- Personal Protective equipment as prescribed.
- You will be a successful addition to our team if you look at change as an…
$14.00 - $20.04 an hour
- The role requires using ladder/step stool equipment, and maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the sales and stock area are also required.
$28.56 an hour
- Work independently performing preventative maintenance, repair, fabrication and/or modifications of the plant’s packaging equipment.
- LIMS) and other lab equipment to be able to perform audit trail of testing records.
- Department Head or Assigned Manager.
- Escalates all concerns to management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.