Equipment World jobs
You refined by:
Mississauga, ON (undo)
- Operate powered industrial lift truck (forklift) and order picker to push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment and materials.
Fronius Canada Ltd.
- Welding Automation Specialist Canada – Perfect Welding .
- At Fronius Canada we are currently looking for a passionate Welding Automation Specialist* to join…
- Audit CHEP equipment on rent, reconcile audits, and report the results to the Commercial Account Management Team so that compensation can be collected on lost…
Westpro Machinery Inc.
- Equipment manufacturing: 5 years (Required).
- Mineral processing equipment: 3 years (Preferred).
- Experience with mineral processing equipment an asset.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to run the store.
- The Sales Associate is responsible for individual sales performance.
- Passion for the UA brand.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained properly.
- Business Line: Life Science Services.
- Reporting to: R & D Manager.
- Perform other assigned lab duties as requested.
- Experience in an office environment utilizing general office equipment such as photocopiers, scanners, printers, faxes and shredders.
Supramatic Inc. - Espresso Planet
$33,000 - $40,000 a year
- We have an immediate opening for a permanent full-time Order Desk, Processing, Picker and Packer to support our fast growing eCommerce operations, selling…
- Conduct maintenance and calibrations for each new and existing piece of analytical equipment in accordance with a schedule.
- How will you make an impact?
$18.85 an hour
- Experience with hand truck /dolly type equipment preferred.
- Delivery vehicle and all necessary equipment provided by Staples.
- Update manifest with reason codes.
- Inspect material handling equipment for defects and notifies maintenance personnel for repair.
- The Warehouse Manager will be responsible to facilitate the…
- Knowledge of construction or related equipment preferred.
- You must be ambitious and outgoing, with a love for calling on customers, building relationships and…
- Comfortable with electronic systems (eg. LIMS) and other lab equipment to be able to perform audit trail of testing records.
- Shift work may be required.
- Exposure to use of common mechanical measuring equipment.
- Maintain the assembly area and all associated equipment, including ensuring proper cleanliness for…
- Familiar with routine office equipment i.e. telephone systems, photocopier, fax.
- The Supervisor will be accountable for responding to Customer Escalations and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.