Equipment World jobs
You refined by:
Mississauga, ON (undo)
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System - a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships.
- You will complete all protocols related to the validation of equipment, processes and new products and review all finished reports prior to final approval.
- Conduct physical counts and pack additional equipment or products.
- Maintain clean working area, maintain clean loading docks, maintain clean equipment following…
- Conduct maintenance and calibrations for each new and existing piece of analytical equipment in accordance with a schedule.
- How will you make an impact?
- Assist in troubleshoot, maintaining, repairing and assembly of nuclear inspection equipment.
- Job Description – Junior Mechanical Technologist.
- Responsible for ensuring suitable meeting rooms are selected and manages the logistics e.g. room arrangements, attendance, invitations, audio visual and…
- Minimum 3 years’ experience preparing engineering plant equipment proposals.
- Reporting to the Plant Equipment Operations Manager, the Plant Equipment…
- Maintain Documentation - Plant, Property and Equipment Asset.
- Ensure equipment availability is adequate to meet the profit plan.
- How will you get there?
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment.
- Ability to become certified in the operation of warehouse equipment.
- Location: 550 Pendant Dr, Mississauga, ON.
- The Vice President of Customer support will lead a team of support professionals to deliver to our commercial agreements with Ericsson Canada based customers.
- Experience in an office environment utilizing general office equipment such as photocopiers, scanners, printers, faxes and shredders.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained properly.
- Business Line: Life Science Services.
- Reporting to: R & D Manager.
- Perform other assigned lab duties as requested.
Fronius Canada Ltd.
- Welding Automation Specialist Canada – Perfect Welding .
- At Fronius Canada we are currently looking for a passionate Welding Automation Specialist* to join…
- Comfortable with electronic systems (eg. LIMS) and other lab equipment to be able to perform audit trail of testing records.
- Shift work may be required.
- Exposure to use of common mechanical measuring equipment.
- Maintain the assembly area and all associated equipment, including ensuring proper cleanliness for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Reynolds and Reynolds develops and supports software for automotive retailers.